Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry X'mas coming soon ~ sadding story inside here


wahh...merry x'mas is coming soon oh~ awfully happy...because i very love x'mas.!! i hope when some day, i can with my lover go England there celebrate x'mas~~ this is my wish...wish can dream come true...but until now, i also dn know who is my future lover...hahaha....must lah ! still so young now =)...be happy...important in front of you is homework...family and friendship ~.~
i thought lah...i really really hope he is my lover forever..but...but..but...that's won't reality in your life...Jacklyn~ haiz...why my feeling alway think he is love me ?? when go church, he will use curious eyesight to look at me @@...mean that he love me??? *confuse until up sadding
*

isn't he want [i love he before but he'd love me when i want forsake he then he love me??] isn't he definition??? haiz.........*run away crying* what can i do now??? no one can help me...i'm reality sad...but i'd have want suicide to the end my life lah...haha..that's awfully silly thinking =)
huh!!! now leh...be happy~~ wanna x'mas already and happy new year lurr~~ Jacklyn....improve yourself and love yourself...if you want people love then love yourself first...this is love definition in the life......BE HAPPY~ Funny Galz


No comments:

Post a Comment