Thursday, November 19, 2009

2012

CLASSIC ! ! !

This was a best movie.
Both you should be go to watch this, don't regret !
I so loved this. It was my first time watch the movie so nervous and first time screaming ask Jackson family as swift as train fun away from the place.
The place full of scary and all America was GONE !
Oh My God... I felt that so scare and very sad...
Sighh... is it 21-12-2012 was the earth the end day? I hope that NOT
The Jackson family was a perfect family. I love them !
Jackson is a handsome dad, Kate is a beautiful mum, Lily is a cute and pretty daughter and Jackson's son is a cool boy. This is a perfect family !
Haha... i want watch it again ! so miss the moment of yesterday with my primary school's best friends went to watch.

I MISS THE DAY ! ! !

I MISS THE MOVIE OF 2012 ! ! !

2 comments: