Sunday, November 15, 2009

Olive's night

Today i went to Olive had dinner.
The restorant was aside that bread shop " mok house "..
Wah, Olive restorant there so high class.
The light, the atmosphere be full of foreign country standard.
I so love go the place having dinner as that.
Beside i saw my tuition teacher, name Sunder.
He was went to there with his wife had dinner.
Wah, so conjugal love xp.
I'm also saw foreign country person, they're husband and wife.
I'd know where they come from yet my grandma told me here got alot hotel.
Got foreign country person won't felt curios...
In addition, i saw Chan Vun Chun too. His family and he without his dad and sister went to there =_=
He's a rich man sure will go high class place having dinner.
Come back my side,
i ate pasta and drank juicy ice. My grandpa order prawn rice and drinks of lemon tea sum my grandma order pasta too yet didn't have ordersome drinks.
She's ordering a cup of water only xp.
This dinner of tonight total amount is RM40.45.
so expensive-nya >_<

Before ordering the dinner,
i need to post some funny events.
My funny grandpa waslooked at the menu for order,
suddenly he said here so dark, can't see anythings.
I said come like this restorant sure the light will be dark.
After he said open your mobile's light tolet me see the menu.
I said are you kidding?
He said nothing matter, borrow me only xD

After i open my mobile's light to him,
he's really take to light up to see the menu @_@
Oh My God...
I'm laughing till i lean on my grandma's shoulder.

Grandpa, you're funny!

haha xD
Next time when my e e them back from KL,
I'll ask them come back here having dinner
because we want order the roaster.
Lol... I want to eat =_="

No comments:

Post a Comment