Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24.03.2010

Hello reader *waves* how are you?? ahaha.. I had been long time didn't have update my blog. I busy for my school events = =" tired la... Sigh :(
School holiday only passed and back to school life again! OMG
Every morning need wake up early at five. *roll eyes*
My birthday had been passed too. I currently sixteen right now!
Wow.. Time really flies! Now is MARCH and need in APRIL! My goodness..
I wanna growing up and challenging my life! Sighh :(
ahaha.. Anyway, it's okay! I will habit all for it plus i also very happy because my birthday i got alot blessing from my all best friends. Even though didn't have present, party or else yet i also exactly satisfied. Important has people remember my birthday then i very happy and also a big present! Thanks, god! I love them
Hmm.. i think noting else for let me typing again! Tomorrow i will be update for my new life and new events. Miss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment