Sunday, March 28, 2010

I got alot of knowledge on 27th March 2010

Today was my school " Hari Kokurikulum ". I very happy that i've attended. I got alot of knowledge in the club-club, cadet polis and all.. So fabulous for that police dog.. The dog so cute! Very big and their hair very pretty! Wow.. I exactly love this dog even though it's big like a giant but very cute and obey too :)
The policeman told us, this dog came from China and sold RM160000.

Wah, expensive! My friends all call it' "zhong ket giu".. ahaha.. understood? You must be speak in hakka language. After that also got my favourite club who name call "bomba" but i didn't have seen this show. Only pay attention on the three police dog:) finish this, we four guys who name call Pei Tze, Kiyoshi, Mei Yee including me were went to canteen ate some food cause exactly hungry!
Siew Fui, Yi Ting and Qing Ying also sat with us together ate food and chit-chat!
Wow, great moment:) We were had finished our food then went to visit the exhibit. We went to one by one.

Yea.. I got alot of knowledge and anythings. Especially my BSSM, i learn about how to check the "payu dara"! In addition, we six guys also measure our height. Ahaha.. Both of us kept said that was a mistake and not true one. Actually this mean we can't accept the height of ourselves. Funny :)
Pass this moment, we went to our school hall.. There are about university exhibit. We guys round all hall and got many information of the university! Wow, so many university that i hope i can study it such as Inti College University ; Sunway College University ; Taylor College University and other university at another place.

Now i considering the Institut Sinaran at Kota Kinabalu. This is a nice school. I so love this! I can study the Cambridge GCE A-Level, South Australian Matriculation and Diploma In Commerce at here.. After this course then i can going to Kuala Lumpur or oversea continues my university. Siew Fui them also considering about this school. Beside, we finished here then went to the club-club. I learn more any knowledge..
Especially interact club, ilearn the language of another country such Italy, Frances and other.

"ciao mean hello", "ciao amigo mean hey, friend" (this is Italy language).
"bronchu mean hello" (this is francis language).. Germany language, i don't have learn it. ahaha.. Anyway, it's a good knowledge. Moreoever, i also went to the Persatuan Pendidikan Moral. Wow, finally i know how to learn the sigh language:)
happy.. I will upload the photo of that i learn sign language! hehe.. I also got went to other club but really so many. So, i can't type out more! I only shared the very meaningful adn interesting's events. Sweat.. Hope don't mind ya!
haha.. Wish you enjoy in my blog and have a fun :). xoxo


(i) I (ii) Love (iii) You


(1)J (2)A (3)C (4)K (5)L (6)Y (7)N

haha.. my fatty hand = =" hope you can learn it! other i can't upload because that need use hand, head, body and other else. Sorry ya:)

No comments:

Post a Comment