Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mooncake Festival night 2010

Da langggg... My works.
Heh^^"

Ahaaa... my gu po <3>
Joey asked me captured the lantern
because it is
hanging up on the bamboo.
She said it was a nice photo :)



The night they ate the nut.
I was using macro by my phone
to captured it.

Tomorrow...Tomorrow and
Tomorrow..
Life is meaningless...

Life Brief Candle..

Yucks!! Biology's student confirm that
will not scare about the small small animal.
haha :)
And she also fall in love with animal.

OMG! Frog also came celebrated
moon cake festival with us. ahaha :)

Wow.. So seriously ahh..
Thanks for your help la, that night.
Muackss :)

Joey's hand..
She was making the wax of candle.
Nice effect too :)

Nice moon and lonely moon too
haha

走马灯...
Maked by wu shu gong.

It was a nice effect.
I love it


Burned by me and Joey :)

Hmm... If you're attentive to see it
that was a tobacco.
But, i don't have take clearly with it :(

hang up by me and joey.

My relatives here :D


I always ate this satay :)
Delicious..

We were BBQ:)

haha... Our dinner. It was became empty

If i no remember wrong, this
lantern has 14cm height.


Sorry for the late updating my blog.
Before those few day was a sucking line,
always DISCONNECT >"<>trouble.
Arghhhh!!!
22th of September was a
Moon Cake Festival.
Isn't everyone had a great night?
To me,
I had ever been :)
It was a great and sweet night.
I'm so enjoyed for it.
Even though only half of relatives here
yet i also felt the happiness.
Another relatives also celebrated
Moon Cake Festival at KL.
Here i've uploading some of the photo.
Let's enjoy it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment