Monday, October 4, 2010

Present for my friends :))


Happy Birthday to Siau Ping and Mei Yee :))

I wish that all of you two have a great day.
Even though we are celebrate your two birthday in the early
but this is my sincerity to bless you two :D
Tomorrow all of this present will be send to your hand and i
hope you two like it.
And, i think this is the first time i bought the present
to you two. Hehe :DD

The present that i gift to
Siau Ping =)

I was typing the card to Siau Ping =)
Because it has been a long time didn't gift a card to
friend already. haha =P

Guess inside is what??
Don't know leh... :))

Siau Ping's present =)

Mei Yee's present !!
It's a big present..

Mei yee's present again.
This present is me, Shan Yee, Lee Yee and Siau Ping
bought together to her!
But, she has been knew it what is the thing inside there =((
Haha.. Never mind then.
Important that she love it :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment