Thursday, October 29, 2009

ahem..ahem..ahem...

Hmm... what i need to said it leh?!
I also don't know leh..
he-he =_=
Today was my school seksta!
okayy lah~
Those all drama have
Funny.
Boring.
and don't know what they doing for.
Lol xp
but today don't know why my friend Mei Yee
will thought THEY talking her bad things!
Hmm?! don't know is it she think too much
or i'm thought WRONG!
but i thought THEY not talking her bad things.
wish that NO.
why anyone need have double side
be a human??
isn't great?
*stupid-think*
ha-ha =_=
don't know lah xp wish the time can fast passs!
No need suffering and sading for those events.
Godd, please bless me.
Sighhh...
Wish i out to continue my studies,
no need as now as i face to those all problem.
I mean that i can with my all best friends forever and ever.
Hope they not like my secondary school's friends like that xp
hmm... i mean the three person =p
wa-ha-ha. so clearly

No comments:

Post a Comment