Friday, October 9, 2009

No hope in my PMR dy!

No hope in PMR dy!

Arrghh!!!!!!!!

No more hope in my subject of BI.
If i'd have change the asnwer,
i can 28.
Buttt....
anythings no more dy..*upset*


I want my science get A
but the paper two of science so hard =_=
both of us listen teacher said,
memorise plant cell animal cell and other famous topic.
Butttt....
No one got out in the exam paper >_<
We so bacat!!!
I hope that my science can PASSSS.

Yes!!
My geography get 26.
Nvmm... got folio help me to in-in-in.
before i alway think my geography will fail
but now i can take out the the stone from my heart. :)
*Telling a secret.*
Today sitting geography,
i done yet dy but i'll double check again.
When i check till number of 54,
the invigilate teacher stand by my side.
He see the question.
After he used his finger to point to my number of 54,
i chose C. He used his finger to draw in my paper said
WRONG.
Later he point to correct answer to me.
The answer is D. hehe, thanks a lot loh :)
that's answer really correct.
If not i thought i fail on this subject.
He also got teach my friend "Leong Mei Thung".. haha

My weakness BM!
Sigh. Paper one no more to see it.
Hope my paper two can help me.
I'd the important subject "BM" fail.
That's so important for Malaysian.

GODDDD......Please..Please bless me all subject pass..
Monday i'm sitting Math and SEJ.
Hope you can bless me get A in this two subject.
My BI and science no more A dy.
I hope my Math, SEJ, KH, BC can get A.
Lord, in your jesus name "Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment