Thursday, October 29, 2009

The day at KL...

I'm back from KL. sighhh... so miss the day that i was at KL.
Missing my big e e, small e e, my twin cousin sister, my mum and others.
Especially my cousin brother Wing Wing, so misss him ohh.
he so cute tu.. haha.. butt i need wait till next year chinese new year back to KL just meet him T_T *run away crying*
hmm... 22th of Oct was my second day stay at KL. I went to Mid Valley with my mum, grandpa, grandma, aunty, cousin brother and my younger brother Ronan. hehe. i was felt happy ehh... because my mu bought three clothes to me. two common clothes sell RM49 and one clothes as jacket that sell RM59. Wah, so expensive one ><"... Well, my mum bought for me XD felt that nvmm~ hehe
After that, we went to sell *feng shui* things' shop. hmm, a little bit bored but funny also. When my cousin brother OC then his mum brought him to toilet. She asked me go with her too. Hmm, have alot youth boys stand at the door aside.. They said " Welcome back again" in cantonese~ After the boy turn his head come my here said " his name called Vincent, did you have boyfriend?" >_<" what do you mean to me, guys?? haha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The third day at KL.. hmm, today ahh``` felt some bored because we didn't have anythings to let me do. Damn bored =_=
no going shopping, no going anywhere.. went to had breakfast then back to home. Luckily, my mum have left down the notebook to let us play.. hehe, i'm playing facebook's game. My all friends currently at school...sure didn't have online xD... Woww... finally till evening, they gonna back home. YES. They both prepared the dinner of the night for Wing Wing birthday^^. so happy ehh...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fourth at KL... today was my babe wing wing back to Kedah T.T so sad...Morning, we went to Klang ate Bak Gu Teh, deliciouse..hehe..because it was my favourite food^^..wow~ After had it finished, me..small e e..Jiu Jiu...Jiu Mu..wing wing went to Sunway Pyramid. WE went to TGV cinema buy ticket for tonight see "Meat Ball-3D" movie.. Syokkkk~~ I like it xD
We four guys also went to Summit for shopping. ha-ha. i so like to shopping there because hte clothes so nice. My small e e bought four clothes to me. So leng one^^.. Thanks alot loh...
bla...bla..bla...
Till at night, we both went to my big e e office outside there ate dinner.. hmm, deliciouse of the food but my stomach too pain =] sighhh
i've snapshot some picture, i'll upload when i free. hehe xD
After dinner, we went to Sunway Pyramid shopping centre. My grandpa need bought some shoe so both of we accompany him. While my big e e and my grandma said go down found them, my stomach started to pain. I need going to toilet. Yet i cannot find out the toilet but i'm seeing things became appear blur and some black. So i as fast as lightning go find my small e e, asked her brought me go to toilet. At the same time, i felt that i'll fall down on the floor, finally that i was. sighh... so pain..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last day... Sadddd.... today back Tawau lurr... Time really so fast as i need to back to Tawau. Don't want lah... I'd want back ohh... I loved there. sighhh..
I also had went to visit doctoor because i'm suffer for that. Can't bear it =_=
Wei so pain till i'm cannot stand. Sufferingggg.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's was my day when at KL.
hmm, some happy some funny some upsetting.
but nvmmm... Nothing occur then ahything will be alright ^^
Now my wei become okay dyy... nothing else but i also will take care of myself.
he-he.
i also bless my grandma and grandpa have a healthy life, healthy body and healthy mood at anytime. Including me and my all beloved family.
The picture i'll upload when i free.. Awaiting lah... xp

No comments:

Post a Comment