Monday, April 26, 2010

Foolish day!

What's a foolish day?!
Today maybe is a good day for me yet she told me about them, made my good day became foolish day! Pei Ting absent on today =_=
Please la.. Don't keep absent. Nobody can persuade of her because she will give any reason.
Sigh :(
Can i back to last year? Can i get back my last year's memory? Can i only stay at From Three? This year will be the same with last year? This year will be alway happy as last year?
The answer is NO!
Time won't go back to my side. Time only towards in the lately.
Time, i really need YOU! Can you hear that..??
I MISS 2009! I MISS 2009 life even i was sit examination.
Can..??

Anything is impossible.
I really suffered on this.
Can i far from those all unhappy? sad? cry? upset? and else?
I think i will bear of this two years. T^T
OMG! My heart was broken right here.
Can i screaming?
Can i crying?
Can i sadding?
NO, my life is not a foolish nor stupid.
My life is a wisdom and happy. I must be a wisdom and happy girl :)
Because i know that god won't forsake me.
He will bless on me.
He will gift me a good present which name call by friendship, love and family!

Yup, i depand on him. I think god won't play me nor cheat.
I thought maybe god is joking with me right here.
Maybe he want to observes my endurance.
God, i bearable of it!
I don't think about those all unhappy events.
I know those are made people become moody.
In addition, my mid year test is coming soon!
I will try my best in my homework and get a flying colour result:)
God bless me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment