Tuesday, December 29, 2009

30.12.2009

Today i was woke up at nine something like that .__.
why i so early?? because my *relative* came visit me on second day!
aha-ha ==" I think someone no understand what i said it. Nvm then ! Girls understand, no problem then. Since woke up at the time, i direct went to toilet for brush teeth, wash face and else. Goshh ! Girls does do it that.. as slow as turtle and doing-this doing-that, making-this making-that! My life will be the same in the lastly .__. can exchange?
Goshh!! so boring laa..

After that, i go downstair for having some breakfast! Hmmmm...?! I'm not the first having breakfast, i direct open computer for watching online movie. One hour later, i just had my breakfast at the time. Aha-ha :DD so slow is it? SURE! because without adults at home, no guys notice me, keep calling me and else. Therefore i'll be late to had breakfast! Lol =p My habitats =="
Noting much for me typing right now! My life should be a boring life without funny, laughing, talking some jokes with friends, playing with someone and else..!! Sigh !
I miss them alot ! They're?? My schoolmates and best friends.. I miss thier laughing sound, angry sound, funny sound, talking sound, playing sound, screaming sound, scolding guys sound, saying people's bad things sound and their face emotion when both boys playing of them.

Memories are the best in my heart! Future are nightmare and our bad dream are starting right now! Sighhh... I will miss the memories of 2009 this year. Even though eplase it yet i'll miss the past. Thanks both of you through by my life, let my life be full of happy, funny, angry and else. Thanks you :DD
Jacklyn Hiew will miss both you :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment