Thursday, December 3, 2009

I get alot harvest 02.12.2009

High? Mei yee's shoe most high @@
her shoe total is RM73.00...
bought at LOOK, so expensive-nya
My beloved shoe...
bought at Miki
total RM53.00 but less till RM44.90
haha... syok
I was bought at Opps...
RM33.90
Christmas Night, i wear to church^^
Full of cold day ohh... Lol =]


Bought at Milimewa...
RM23.90....
I so love this clothes...
Chinese New Year of 2010,
Nian Chu 1; i wear it.

---------------------------------------------------


Yeah... Yesterday i was went to town with my
friend, the name called Mei Yee.
We went to bought clothes ; shoe ; beg...
Wah... Get alot harvest...
Lol =]
So syok....
Total amount of me used was RM121.90,
still left RM218.00+
hehe... still alot...
Mei Yee used dyy RM129.00+,
more than me RM8.00.
haha... She left RM40.00
She bought the new beg, colour was pink.
Wow, so nice... i so lovee too
The week near Christmas,
we still out again...
wahaha xp
The time i want buy short ; clothes ; earing...
Beg huh?? My e e buy for me at KL.
There more stlye.. xixi =]


1 comment: