Monday, December 14, 2009

My Life will be full of challenging

I am blogging mood right now :]
I should be a long time didn't update my blog .__. because i was busy for my online movie. ha-ha =_=
Pass this 2009 year, it will be get into 2010 year. It is a new year and i am getting sixteen year old continue.. Sigh :[
time really flies.. The past was the memory and future was the unknown.
Next year will be my hard year because i need to handle all difficulty subject but i think i can settle it. What i'm annoying now? I am thinking about my future. May i know my future are glory or ordinary? This all was the unknown. I'm not God, i just an ordinary girl.
If i want my future turn into glory; i need to hardworking and do the best in my homework. Afterwards, my future will be brimmingly with glory :] Am i need this?
Sure. My mum had been plan anything for me. She wants me become an upper-class society people such as pharmacist, nurse, doctor and else. This all job are easy find out at foreign country and gain the salary was very high.

Hmm... My ambition is a doctor *haven't decide is it this* .___.
My mum said study medical courses in general, it is need 5-6 years to finish it.
.___. OMG!!! May be i will be pharmacist. It is study and recognize the pharmaceuticals. Don't know how many year finish this course?!
I'll going to Australia, Sydney continue my studies. What's a surprise??!!
Can out to foreign country, it is a great news! Thanks...
Before i was young, thought about university life is very hard and dislikes it .__.
i also hate my mum them plan anything for me to go to foreign country studies. ha-ha... NowI'm fifteen year old right now, pass this year i'll be sixteen year old.
My senior life will be start at 2010. It's time to thinking about my future. Yea...
I am thinking now right now. I've three friends are going foreign country study after form 5. One's going Australia, Melbourque ; one's going USA ; one's going Japan and i'm going Australia, Sydney! Zzz...

Think all about this was feel good but yesterday my mum told me, i'll going to KL study one year after my form 5. After that, my mum will accompany me going to Australia, Sydney. She's going to there few month for find place to settle down and university. Afterwards few month, she'll back to Malaysia. OMG!! .___.
leave me alone at there.. goshh... scare and worry!
First time leave my hometown and going to unfamiliar foreign country continue my life... I think this is my challenge. I need to take care, cooking, driving to school by myself .__. without adults, parents, relatives by my side...
It's really my big challenge!!

Beside that, when my brother Julian is getting 13 year old; my mum also will sent him going to Australia, Sydney continue his secondary school life. What's a bad??!! My mum said i'm take care him, sent him go to school and else. Please.... Now i still haven't can take care by myself, still need i take care my brother?? .__.
Yea.. Teenager sure can independence and decide to do anything. Sigh!
My grow up life will be full of challenging... Hmm... don't get much pressure now! My senior life haven't start yet so don't annoying about this. Now i need to annoying for PMR result, senior life and both year sitting for SPM *still early la .__.* ha-ha... What's a bad luck?! Anyway, i do my best... God bless!!

2 comments:

  1. Aiyaya...x nid feel annoying lar..jux think & plan it as wat u wan..n den...i think u should link up wif ur mom...cz ur future is x control by her..rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure... that's why loh... i'll talk with her what i wantnow.. i dun want my future control by someone ><".. that's suck for me..

    ReplyDelete