Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friendship

"I love you. You love me. We are happy family."

STOPPPPP!!

I should singing:"I love you. You love me. We are happy BEST FRIEND FOREVER"
Haaaa... Gotcha!! I love them as well.
Even though just 14 friends of us close as a hell but we enjoyed it! We are the CRAZIER and FUNNIER in the school. When recess, we are sitting together, eating together, screaming together, laugh out loudly together, disturbing people together and talking bad about people together. Hahaha =D What's a happy moment that we have? I do really love it. I am officially, likely, completely, awfully, really and pretty happy that can be their friends.

Friendship isn't how you forget, but how you forgive.
Not how you listen, but how you understand.
Not how you see, but how you feel.
Not how you let go, but how you hold on.



In addition, i also love them as well such as You Yi Hua Kai friends. They are one of the important best friends in my life. They are giving me happiness, funniest and craziness. I have without some trouble and sadness when be with them. Haha =D They are my "happy fruit"

I may not always put it in words...
But you always know what i want to say.
Both of you are mean a lot to me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment