Friday, April 15, 2011

Stolen

It is unbelievable that,
my heart was stolen by you.
I wish to be a dream nor to be the reality.

I think... I think...
It is IMPOSSIBLE.
Yea, that's right.
We are the different world and different people.

I think that some of another people will laugh and say:
" Why will you falling in love with him? "
I should answer:
" Love isn't an excuse "
If the fate in your hand, there are no an excuse that let you to put down.
Otherwise, you're cherish with it for sure. You will not be regret in the future.
Even though face some of the trouble, we have to bear for it because each other do not know you're fall in love with him. Pretend as normally! This is what each other want the respond of that.
No worries.. Don't think it too much and don't been hurt anything if hear about something or looked but saw nothing. This is what we can paste it back our mood.
Don't be a moody girl, just be a happy girl.
You're always the happy every day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment