Monday, August 9, 2010

09.08.2010

Long time didn't update my blog. I'm so busy for my study and homework lah =P
Even though i've free time but i also take for watching online movie ^^"

Hmm... It was nothing special on July !! Oh ya.. Almost forgot !! We were helping PeI Ting celebrate her birthday at Pizza Hut. Wah.. I'm so full because ate a lot of pizza, others food and birthday cake too. That is a cheese cake. Haha :DD
We were so happy and Pei Ting said:" She so touched that we bought the birthday cake to her!" Because she has been said only eating but she don't have think about that we will gave her a surprise :) She also received a lot of present.


All right !! This is me, Lee Yee, Shan Yee And Siau Ping bought the cheese cake:)
Actually wanna buy chocolate cake because Shan Yee's beloved. Yet me, Lee Yee and Siau Ping all choice cheese cake. Haha =D
Made Shan Yee cannot to eat ^^v
So funny !!
Miss * muackss *


No comments:

Post a Comment