Monday, August 30, 2010

30.08.2010

Today was my school examination day!
What so special on today? Let's me think.. *eyes roll*
Oh yeah ~ !! I was empty my test paper <3 The part of essay. X_X"
I think this is the first time to happened in my life.
Because of that, yesterday i was out of the mood of study and my mummy's sister (small yi yi) was back from KL. Happy :)

She has been back for four days. Tomorrow evening, six something like that departure!
OMG!! Time really flies.. Before i alway expecting she come back because got people accompanying me for play but =/
Sigh T^T
Never mind then. I was a teenager and ages of 16 right now. I was not a toddler nor child. I am TEENAGER! Full of powered :D hehe

And today also is my country national day eve. Everyone is hanging out to get a party to countdown for MERDEKA! I'm a good child. I will not hang out around nine-ten somethings like that. *liar* hahaaaa...
I don't have mind or blame on anythings because i know that my friend's parents is not allow them to hang out at night. Never mind then. I know that i will get the same in the lately and now only be concentrate on my study, exam, tuition, crazying with my friends and all. LOL <3

If next year, i get my driving license and confirm that i will date all of my friends hang out with me :)
I suppose going to those place that i never through it.
Hahaaaa... Don't typing about nonsense!
I was 16 year old right now. My future same as the path that still have so long.
Wait it slowly... It will be happening in your life, Jacklyn <3
And don't forget your ONLINE MOVIE!
Oh ya ~ !! Gotta to watch now.. Bye then :P

No comments:

Post a Comment