Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Accept


Yesterday BM lesson, we were learning Komsas Drama-"Forum Remaja 2010". My friend was reading the book because there got UFO's picture. She said:" Yerr... Their hand so long oh"
I answer:" Yup, their finger so long and ugly."
After my friend said:" Later you become like that then others people also say you as the same." "That time i will say i'm very pretty", i answer. We were laughing at there.






Hmm... Actually i wanna said:"our appearance is god made for us."
We cannot blame at all. Someone's appearance maybe has pretty, ugly, handsome and medium. Maybe has fat, slim, tall and short. All of this is god made for us.
Some of they maybe can't accept their appearance. Who don't want be a pretty girl? handsome boy? This is everyone's dream including me :) But i knew that my appearance is god made for me. Therefore, my responsible is accept =)
Yea... I really very satisfied my appearance even though my skin was a bit dark.
I don't have without hand, leg, eyes, ear and else while i was born.
I've a perfect body and a healthy life style :)
So now, we wanna cherish what we've. Don't blaming anymore.

If you always complain by yourselves that you don't have a perfect appearance then you're a stupid person. At this world, nobody is perfect! Remember. Nobody is perfect. Even though she-he is a handsome-pretty girl-boy, they also have a shortcoming.
Therefore, don't blame too much.
If you congenital not perfect then depend by acquired to make yourselves perfect.

FACT: Don't give up !! Maybe you're the perfect guys in the lately. Depend on yourselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment