Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 hour trip =)

This is my 12 hour trip.
Haha..
I was enjoying it
and the best moment that i
ever been =))
So happy today..
Here have some picture let you
see.
i hope that you've fun too =)
Enjoy.


Titanic ~ You Jump I Jump
They're couple XD

He was enjoying two girl friends
but
the two girl friends got " lu "
XD

You know i missing you?
Are you know it?
:((














The nice sunset <3




The beach <3


OMG! Sei si... XD

Discussing our hand.. haha

Argghh``` Ghost >"<

Happy family I Love You. You Love Me <3

Jung Hang, Me, Yenc, Vinci, Yan Thin, Wei chong and his lover Ah bang XD

Seems a xxx child XD

Ah Bang seems a child >"<

They were pull there pull here!



What's a tiring day?!
12 hour trip on today (28.11.2010)
I had fun =))
This morning leave home at 6 in the early
then back in the 6pm.
Haha..
Whole day at outside enjoyed and played !
Actually after Balung River Resort then
back home but Wei Chong suggested go to Tinagat.
And then we were rang up to them ask wanna or not?
They were answer: " YES " immmediately.
I was feel very tired but when listen go to
Tinagat then straight full of semangat =P
I'm really enjoyed it and felt happy =))
The best moment i had ever been.
Hope got next time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment