Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Score again =))

My section A got 31 marks in the full marks
of 40 :))
Feel happy but i will keep it up in the
lately. I will not give up at all.
I wish that i can get a flying colour result
in SPM.

Bless me ya :))

P/S:
I'm not showing off my result.
I only sharing out my happy with all of you and
hope all of you don't misunderstand ya. :))





Total marks of my history essay part
is 78. Yeah :))

Question 5(a) got 4 marks in the full marks
of 5 :((
5(b) got half marks in the full marks of 8.
5(c) got 5 in the 7 =((
Question 5 was a lower marks 13/20.
Sighh :((


Question 9 got 15 marks because 9(a) got 4 marks in the full marks
of 8. * worse *
9(b) got 4 marks too in the full marks
of 5.
9(c) got full marks :))

Question 6(c) got 5 marks in the full marks of 6.
Only miss one point. If not i can score full marks :((





This is what i score a full marks in Section B, question 6(a)












This is what i score a full marks in Section B, question 6(b) and total full marks is 14.










I'm so glad that i can score again in my history test :))
But my paper one going to got a lower marks and made me cannot get a higher marks in the class. I only the second higher marks.
May be sat history test that time, i was very tired because i woke up in the early about three o'clock like that.
Affirmation, certainty, of course, certainly, sure awfully tired, without a spirit. Ahahaaaa =P But i was got a flying colour result :)) Thanks god..
Bless me do well on next time. Not only this, my another subject of course need take a flying colour too. So, i cannot have a spirit of playing. Concentrate on my homework and study and exam. Wish that i can successful in the future. Cheer up !!

No comments:

Post a Comment