Friday, November 26, 2010

Busy

I'm apologise to those who are awaiting for my blog update :))
This few days, i was going to busy for my meeting because next month i have two days one night camping at Balung River Resort. So, i need to prepare a lot of thing for my work. I have a jobs in the camping that is recreation. I have to figure it out the ice breaking game and station game. Anyone can suggest me any ice breaking game? Please... I was going to madness @_@
The all game can make me HEADACHE! :X
I have no choice and need to complete it! Other than that, i also have to become the camping's host. OMGATTA!
Before i will felt it very scare because never do it yet now i am going to
rest assured. Totally thumbs up ^^b
Anyway, i hope anything will be fine and going to BEST.

Arghhh!!!! I was forgot that i have to exam my LAW!
OMGATTA!!! Busy for the recreation's thing and made me no free to do my revision. CAN'T!
I should start my revision from now on because 50 question and 42 just pass :X
I don't want going to fail. Please... Please bless me..

I thought that my two month school holiday is going to BUSY.
Because i need to do-this-do-that and really can't finish it. Everytime hang out with friends for disgussing about camping and have drink session plus all. At home time seems very less.. Only stay a while or go out in the early then back in the late >"< OMGATTA...
Luckily, parents don't have going to scold and nag because school holiday now :)
If school session then of course going to SCOLD! ;-)
I will control my time and myself.
I know what i am doing now and will not going to false. ;-p
anyway, i will continue update my blog soon. Stay tuned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment