Monday, June 14, 2010

그를 사랑하고 그를 그리워

" 그를 사랑하고 그를 그리워 "

Understand what i typed?
ahaaa x) You not the korean!
Therefore, you didn't understand what i typed about it.
While i'm watching my PPS movie and i am awaiting the duration running.
So, i'm searching some of the korea word from google! OMG``` Really got.
I type the word what i want then it's translate to the language.
Even though can't hear the voice for reading but can knew the word, it's a great:)

But i can't search out my name in language of Korean! Argh````
Japanese can searched out my name! *thumb up*

" ジャックリン "
My japanese name!
Those are diffenrent. Even though Korean and Japanese have some of thing looks like but their reading voice is not the same =') Writing is the example for us. ahaaa x)
hmm... What can i said..?! I've a friend, name call by Dian Dieh. She is in love with Japan =') Since secondary school, she tried to learn about all language of Japan.
When reopen school, she not at Malaysia! She is going to Japan for study two weeks.
Wow.. That's awesome for her! Our principal so proud of her including me:)
hehe``` Good Luck for her!

To my dear friend Dian Dieh:

" あなたにグッドラック, すべての最適別の学校でとあなたは多くの友人を知ってほしい"

haha.. i think she is understanding what i typed =')

No comments:

Post a Comment