Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sighh :-'(

Sighh :-'(
Left four days to go.. OMG!
My three week holidays need to say: " Goodbye " with me.
Everyday wanna wake up at 5.30am and studying the boring lesson at school! @@
And... My school homework haven't start to do. OMG! A lot of it..

" Beh tahan "

If i wanna a long holiday then i think need wait until September!
Exam first then start holiday one week. But, i think the time will be pass as fast.
Beside, i'm actually afraid of my exam result. I worry my KM, MM and GEO!
I scare it is FAIL =') sighh... scare and worry!
Don't know why people need to sitting exam.
Yet, i thanks to God cause my EA pass! Ahaaaa...
I hope other subject will get a flying colour result.
That's i hope!
Please... Please when reopen school, i'll get a surprise present :)
Zzz... I'm actually didn't worry and scare about my result but i talking about this then my heart start to worry and scare. Sob sob sob T_T

Please

Please


Please

Please

Please


No comments:

Post a Comment