Thursday, June 17, 2010

Put down =')


Finally i put down the feelings of us.
Even ME, YOU and YOU.
Don't know why i'll think clearly with that!
Hmm... Someone gave me the feeling. Yea.. That's right, i think :-')
He lets me knew at this world, still got a lot of guys awaiting me for being their friends :)
Why i still crazy think about them?
I only made myself SAD, GRIEF and UNHAPPY.
Why don't i put my eyes at far? I still have a lot of new friends awaiting me to being their best friends.
Now, i didn't scare to know new friends in my life.
Since i joined the camping at Kota Belud, that experience told me, i still have a lot of friends:)
Even though i didn't close with my own school's some friends but i know that i can close with another friends.
Yea, that's why we need to cherish what we've!
Beside, i had alway thinking about something. Why i didn't close with my school friends? (i mean some of friends) isn't they DISLIKE? Look APPEARANCE? Or they think we're not the FAMOUS? Zzz x)

But now, i think clearly with that and i'd a WRONG thinking. Yea.. No matter how pretty are you and how ugly are you, you also still got friends:)
I'm not mean myself ugly and i only drop down some opinion to built all of your confident. haha..

In our life, friends are important for us. When you're facing some trouble or annoying, the first time sure you'll be find out your best friend to discuss the event. That's why some of guys will said :" FRIENDSHIP IS BETTER THAN LOVE ".
They rather wanna a PERFECT FRIENDSHIP yet don't want a PERFECT LOVE. ahaaa... Nowaday, dude become more intelligent one!

Therefore, i unnecessary to pretending happy in front of them. No matter how are they closer or talking some secret, i also won't care about it because i'd been put down anythings else in my life. Hmm.. Now, i want congrats to myself cause i saw they alway typed what or else, i also didn't have any feeling as well.

I REALLY PUT DOWN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment