Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tawau Hills Park 30-31/5/2010



Last sunday i went to Tawau Hills Park with my relatives them for trip.
We were went to there two days one night. I think this is my first time came to here.
haha.. I'm not tawau person =_=
Afternoon then, about two-three o'clock like that, me ; Joey and her friends playing water at the lake. Wow.. It's very cold. Her friends kept push the water toward me.
Zzz.. After that, we went back to hostel for taken shower. We were BBQ at night plus Wei Qi also at here with us together:) AfterwardBBQ, some of them kept clean the table and i stay at the room. Hehe```

Night of Tawau Hills Park here, atmosphere exactly cold.
I almost became ice. Zzz =) last sunday night, i need alot blankets to cover myself.
Even though didn't open the air-conditioner but at midnight, really exactly cold.
I'm unbearable with it. In addition, last sunday night was my sweet dream and i slept as well at here. I think i awfully tired so will be slept as well. haha



Beside, i woke up at eight o'clock like that. Yesterday my breakfast is "maggi kosong" because they put last sunday night's BBQ food together eat =)
After, we went to the "Pokok Tropical Tertinggi dalam dunia". Argh!!! 900KM just reach the destination. OMG! Need through two mountains then just can reach. We only climb until two over three km.. Gosh.. Almost reach ady because jie jie them said don't climb ady, we go back and very tired too. If change were me, sure i will continues climb but all of them said go back. Therefore, i'd no choice and back together. Along the road, i falled down. Haha..So many soil at my hand and that leech always stick at my body. Yuck >"<
Never mind then. Next time i will be right back to here. Maybe i'll come with my friends, my boyfriend =) and my family or else. Haha.. I will not give up. I will success climb until the mountains and must be look the tree.

This is my nice trip. Thanks alot. I've a unforgettable memory at this trip.
Even though didn't success at all but i depand on myself, next time i can success. Yes, i can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment